I’m so excited to write this post today as over the weekend I was nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I’m still pretty new to the whole blog world so I hadn’t ever heard about the Dragon’s Loyalty Award, I think that made it even more exciting! Anyway it is such an honour to be awarded something like this by a fellow blogger, especially by one whose blog is both exciting and filled with so many delicious recipes (the salted caramel sauce gets me every time!!) so a hug shout out to Alice over at Close Encounters of the Cooking Kind. If you aren’t following her blog then do it! ASAP!! Trust me, you won’t regret it, in fact I’m sure you’ll thank me!
Part of the Dragon’s Loyalty Award requires me to pass it on or “pay it forward” to other fellow bloggers which I’m really really excited about because it means that I a) get to share other awesome blogs that I love with the rest of you and b) get to show my fellow bloggers some appreciation for sharing their wealth of knowledge with me. So today I’d like to nominate two bloggers:
I also have to post seven interesting things about myself so, here goes!!
1. I’m a School teacher
2. My favourite food is Spaghetti Marinara. I could eat it all day long!!
3. I’m a dancer and have been since I was three years old. I’m trained in Tap, Jazz, Ballet and Contemporary and also teach dance at a studio in my local area
4. I have a fear of heights and flying
5. I love to travel! (despite my fear of flying!) and have been to 10 Countries so far (still plenty more to get to!!)
6. This year I hope to expand my cooking repertoire to include more Middle Eastern and Spanish Recipes
7. Despite my love of baking sweets I’m actually a health/fitness freak
To my nominees, here are the rules involved in the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award.
- Nominate up to 15 deserving bloggers.
- Send the nominees a comment to let them know of their nomination.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself
Thanks again for reading!!